1. All data sent to MARTEX Sp. z o. o. are protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and do not undergo processing for any other purposes than order processing. The Buyer provides personal data voluntarily and has a full right to inspect, correct or demand the cessation (deletion) of the processing of his data stored in the Seller's database in accordance with the Act on "rendering services by electronic means" of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204). Placing an order with the Seller means consent to the processing of personal data by Martex sp. z o. o. the [detailed data of the administrator are included in § 1 of the Regulations] for the purpose of its implementation. After the order has been processed, the data can be deleted to an explicit written instruction of the customer sent to the e-mail address: biuro@martextruck. pl, to the company address or to the fax number 32 423 14 30. If the Buyer does not dispose of the data removal, it will be stored in accordance with all the required confidentiality standards until the next order is processed or the removal instruction is made from our database.
2. In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation on the protection of personal data pursuant to the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDR), we ensure that the personal data of our contracting parties are processed solely for the purposes related to the performance of contracts for the sale of goods and services and the payment, handling of complaints, the handling of electronic and traditional applications and the use of an online store.
3. We would like to inform you that the Administrator of our contractors' personal data is MARTEX Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Rybnik 44-203, ul. Sosnowa 7. personal data are processed in connection with the provision of the service of sale of goods and services performed within the framework of MARTEX activities.
3. 1 Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. 2 The Administrator's representative is Piotr Leś - Data Protection Supervisor: email@example.com
3. 3 Personal data are processed in order to fulfil the contract of sale of goods and services, to make payments, to handle complaints, to handle electronic and traditional applications and to use the Internet shop
3. 4 Personal data shall be stored for as long as a binding contract of sale is in force and for as long as required by tax law
3. 5 After the processing of personal data for the original purpose has been completed, the data will only be processed for the purpose of possible counterclaims
3. 6 The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the purposes described in point 3
3. 7 Personal data at MARTEX is processed securely and will not be passed on to any other party
3. 8 As a personal data controller, we ensure the right of access, rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data. A data subject may also exercise the right to object to the processing of data against the Controller and the right to transfer the data to another controller of personal data
3. 9 In the case of giving voluntary consent, everyone whose personal data we administer has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
3. 10 The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority